Microsoft Access 2013 – Beginner to Advance Level
- Understand Advance features of Microsoft Access 2013!.
- Start learning as a beginner and grow to be expert at Microsoft Access 2013!
- Learn from leading industry expert, gain professional training plus certificate to show!
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Microsoft Access 2013 Training
Gain fundamental understanding and advance skills in Microsoft Access 2013!. This course is developed by industry experts and the training are split in three parts – Beginners, Intermediate and advance levels.
Learner will gain professional understanding of Microsoft Access 2013 such as creating new databases and forms, reports management managing databases and relational databases, managing business relationship, managing data across applications etc.
You will further understand advance ways of advance database management, database encryption, managing switchboards, creating multi level user access and lots more.
At the end of this course, learner should be professionally qualified and well skilled at Microsoft Access 2013, learner will also gain relevance certificate of excellence to show.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get quality, up to date training and contents, study materials, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of Achievement
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Microsoft Office Access 2013 Course Outline:
- Course Overview & Introduction
- Getting Started with Access
- Orientation to Microsoft Access
- Create a Simple Access Database
- Get Help in Microsoft Access
- Working with Table Data
- Querying a Database
- Join Data from Different Tables in a Query
- Creating Advanced Queries
- Generating Reports
- Customizing the Access Environment
- Designing a Relational Database
- Create Table Relationships
- Create Query Joins
- Join Tables That Have No Common Fields
- Organizing a Database for Efficiency
- Sharing Data Across Applications
- Advanced Reporting
- Organize Report Information
- Include Control Formatting in a Report
- Add a Calculated Field to a Report
- Implementing Advanced Form Design
- Using Data Validation
- Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design
- Using Advanced Database Management
- Distributing and Securing a Database
- Managing Switchboards
Upon completing this training, learner will be assessed by taking an online multiple choice questions with automatic grading. You can take the assessment test as many times as you want.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course, candidate will be awarded the relevant certificate for excellence. The certificate will be delivered as a digital copy, you may however contact us to purchase the printed version.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review