Microsoft Project 2010 – Beginner to Advance Level
- Explore Microsoft Project 2010 application and features!.
- Manage project effectively with Microsoft Project 2010
- Start learning as a beginner and grow to be expert at Microsoft Project 2010!
- Learn from leading industry expert, gain professional training plus certificate to show!
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Microsoft Project 2010 Training
Gain fundamental understanding on how to use management tools and applications for effective project management. This course is developed by industry experts, the courses are split in two training parts – Beginners and advance levels to give maximum learning outcome.
Candidate will gain professional understanding of managing project with effective application like Microsoft Project 2010. You will learn the concept of project management and scheduling, managing standard project management task like scheduling, managing calendars, tracking task, roles creation and management etc.
You will further understand advance ways of creating and managing projects using templates, developing and managing project plan, multi tasking, managing task and resources in an advance way, managing project data and much more.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get quality, up to date training and contents, study materials, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of Achievement
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Microsoft Office Project 2010 Course Outline:
- Course Introduction
- Project Management Concepts
- Project Files and Defining Project Properties
- Creating and Modifying a task List
- Tasks Scheduling and Relationships
- Resource Management
- Resources and Calendars
- Entering Resource Costs
- Working with Views
- Filters, Groups, and Sorting
- Finalizing the Task Plan
- Using Templates and Importing Data
- Managing a Project and Setting Baselines
- Analysing and Adjusting the Plan
- Working with Reports
- Creating and Modifying a Visual Report
- Customizing Project
- Managing Multiple Projects
- Exchanging Project Information
- Hyperlinks Link to Supporting Information
- Exporting to Office Applications
- Module Reviews & Test
Upon completing this training, learner will be assessed by taking an online multiple choice questions with automatic grading. You can take the assessment test as many times as you want.
Anyone Can Take This Course.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course, candidate will be awarded the relevant certificate for excellence. The certificate will be delivered as a digital copy, you may however contact us to purchase the printed version.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review