ITIL® Service Design + Official Exam
- Understand the Service Design in IT Service Lifecycle
- Gain management principles to design existing or new IT services.
- Study via elearning – gain confidence to pass the official certification exam
Study at your own pace! 90 Days Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
ITIL® Service Design Training
ITIL® Service Operation is an intermediate ITIL® service lifecycle Management Certification and part of the ITIL® Expert Certification.
Learners can expect to gain competency in Service Design principles, processes, technology related activities, organization for Service Design, understanding implementation approaches, challenges,
and critical success factors & risks and more.
The training is aimed at professionals who already own the ITIL® Foundation Certification. Learner would gain skills on how to apply ITIL® management principles to designing existing or new IT services in an organisation.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get world class quality training, professional delivery with up to date contents, well scripted study materials, expert industry leading trainers, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 90 Days access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of completion
247 course Access
90 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
ITIL® Service Design (SD) course outline:
- Course Introduction
- Overview of Service Design:
- Service Design & the Service Lifecycle
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Design Principles
- Management Systems, Architecture & Technology Design
- Service-Oriented Architecture, Selecting Service Design Models
- Service Level Requirements & Implementation
- Service Design Challenges & Risks
- Service Level Management
- Service Design Activities
- 5-Aspects of Service Design
- Design Supporting Management Systems
- Design Architecture & Support Technology
- Technology Management & Design Support Process
- Service Design Package, Solutions & Constraints
- Service Design Processes
- Design Coordination
- Service Design Lifecycle Activities
- Risk, Issues, Resources & Capabilities
- Plan Design
- Service Catalogue Management
- Agree & Document Service Definition
- Service Level Management
- Improving Customer Satisfaction
- Managing Underpinning Agreements, Revising SLAs and UC
- Service Level Management Relationships
- Interface with Service Portfolio Management
- Availability Management
- Expanded Incident Lifecycle
Service Failure Analysis (SFA)
- Capacity Management
- Performance Tuning & Optimisation
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Requirements & Strategy
- Business Impact Analysis
- Risk Analysis & Strategy Implementation
- Information Security Management
- Security Management Framework
- Assess & Classify Information Assets
- Security Controls & Risk Assessment
- Monitor & Manage Security Breach
- Analyse, Report & Reduce impact
- Supplier Management
- Design Coordination
- Service Design Technology, Organising & Implementation
- Documenting Requirements
- Requirements Catalogue
- Outsourcing Requirements
- Data & Information Management
- Design of Applications, Service Portfolios & Frameworks
- Organising for Service Design
- Service Design Roles & Responsibilities
- Capacity, Security & Supplier Management
- Implementing Service Design
- Assess Current Capabilities
- Technology, Organization & Implementation
- Implementation Process Improvement & Measurement Framework
- Training Summary
Suitable for anyone working in IT services, IT Management consultant, IT Project Managers, IT Support officers, IT Consultants, IT developers, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Service Providers, IT Management consultant, IT Support officers, IT Consultants, IT developers, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, Service Providers.
The certification exam for ITIL 3 Foundation is:
- Closed book
- 8 multiple choice questions.
- 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark.
- Exam is taken online via web proctor
Students must have completed the ITIL Service Operation training before requesting to sit for the Certification exam.
21 hours of self-study is recommended.
Candidate must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 or the bridge)
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course and passing the mock exam, you will receive a certificate of completion.
To achieve the official ITIL® Service Design, student is required to request and sit for the official exam.
Student will be awarded with IITIL® Service Design certificate by axelos upon passing the official qualifying exam.
Please see exam info section for further exam details or get in touch with us if you need further enquiries.
What is instructor led training?
All of our trainers have years of experience in their field and are experts in delivering online instructor led training.
Which means they get to train you via a professional scripted and user friendly online LMS platform in a pre-recorded video format. You will learn at your own pace and access the course anytime, anywhere.
You will also be able bookmark, take test and quizzes, ask or submit your questions just like you are in a live class session.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review