Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner (CHISSP)
Are you an IT professional in the healthcare sector looking to take their career and professional knowledge to the next level? Or are you are and individual or organisation looking to gain professional grounding in IT healhcare information security?
This course is a well sorted course and well developed with CHISSP certification content, it will enable you get relevance and professional skill required in the IT Healthcare industry.
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner
Kickstart your IT Healthcare career smartly with this Certified Healthcare Information Systems Security Practitioner
In this training, you will learn the skills and relevant information needed in the most efficient way possible to conduct IT healthcare practices, manage and protect healthcare data, manage patient health information with proper IT controls, how to regulate and enforce professional IT standards in the healthcare industry and much more.
Students will be well equipped with best practises in the healthcare industryand will be able to develop a framework for managing best practises in privacy, regulation and risk management.
This course is well developed in simple terms with comprehensive study guides. It also included numerous examples and concepts, making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
There are quizzes and mock exams at the end of the training to test you on what you have learnt and prepare you for the professional exam.
Studying via elearning will enable you study anywhere anytime as you have 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
Upon completing your training, you should be prepared enough to take the professional certification exam. You will receive a certificate of completion from LPT , however you will need to purchase and book the professional certification exam separately from the certifying body.
By the end of this e-learning course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to IT healthcare in your organisation.
- Gain skilled knowledge in providing competent healthcare information security advice & delivery.
- Understand the importance of respecting the confidentiality and sensitivity of healthcare related information.
- Manage third party providers and suppliers effectively
- How to put in place measures to manage risk effectively using CISSP
- Course Introduction
- Overview of The Healthcare Industry
- Various healthcare sectors
- Information technology in healthcare
- Digital health records & health information exchange
- Healthcare insurance
- Medical classification
- Bill, Payment & reinbursement
- Workflow management
- Regulatory of healthcare environment
- Privacy & security in healthcare
- Healthcare Data Management
- Governance, risk management & compliance
- How to manage risk assessment & mechanism to put in place
- Healthcare 3rd party risk management
- Understanding external Third party management
- Data sharing
- Understanding foundational health management processes
- Health data characterisation
- Legal medical records
- Quizzes, Test & Mock exam
- Summary & Conclusion.
- This course would benefit:
- IT healthcare practitioners.
- Information system security
- Healthcare managers
- Compliance officer/managers
- Risk managers
- Healthcare regulatory officers
- Anyone in the healthcare IT industry
PLEASE NOTE: This course does not include the official exam, this will need to be purchased separately. Successful completion of the professional exam provided by the authorised awarding body – is a prerequisite to obtaining your qualification
Will I get a certificate of completion after this course?
Please note: You will get a certificate of completion upon completing this course and an expected pass rate of the mock exam.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & review this course
We love to hear your feedback, kindly click the button below to rate and review this course.
Submit your review