ITIL® Service Strategy + Official Exam
- Understand Service Strategy in IT Service Lifecycle
- Gain competencies in Service Strategy and Strategic analysis
- Study via elearning – gain confidence to pass the official certification exam
Study at your own pace! 90 Days Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
ITIL® Service Strategy Training
ITIL® Service Transition is an intermediate ITIL® service lifecycle Certification and part of the ITIL® Expert Certification. It is aimed at IT professionals working in an IT Service environment requiring a well defined understanding of the processes, functions and activities associated with the Service Transition 0f the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get world class quality training, professional delivery with up to date contents, well scripted study materials, expert industry leading trainers, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of completion
247 course Access
90 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
ITIL® Service Strategy course outline:
- Introduction & Course Overview
- Service Strategy & Processes
- Service Strategy Fundamentals
- Service Strategy Capabilities & Resources
- Service Provider Types
- Service Structures & Value Chain
- The 4-Ps of Strategy
- Service Strategy Across the Lifecycle
- Strategy & Design
- Service Management for Internal Service Providers
- Service & Strategy Management for IT services
- Service Portfolio Management
- Business & IT Service Management
- Financial Management, Cost Models & Budgetting
- Demand Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Policies, Principles & Concepts
- BRM the Lifecycle & Tools
- Continual Service Improvement
- Strategy, Policies & Governance
- 5 Stages of Organizational Development
- Service Strategy Roles & Responsibilities
Strategy Management for IT Services
- Service Portfolio Management
Business Relationship Management
- Sourcing Strategy, Sourcing & Structures
- Service Provider Interfaces
- Technology consideration & service automation
- Implementation Across the Lifecycle
- Implementation Strategy Improvement, Challenges & Risks
- Implementation success factors
- Training Course Conclusion
- Exam Prep
Suitable for anyone working in IT services, IT Management consultant, IT Project Managers, IT Support officers, IT Consultants, IT developers, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Service Providers, IT Management consultant, IT Support officers, IT Consultants, IT developers, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, Service Providers.
The certification exam for ITIL® Service Strategy:
- Closed book
- multiple choice questions.
- 90 minute duration with a 70% pass mark.
- Exam is taken online via web proctor
Students must have completed the ITIL Service Strategy training before requesting to sit for the Certification exam.
21 hours of self-studying the Service Strategy training is recommended.
Candidate must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 or the bridge)
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course and passing the mock exam, you will receive a certificate of completion.
To achieve the official ITIL® Service Transition, student is required to request and sit for the official exam.
Student will be awarded with IITIL® Service Transition certificate by axelos upon passing the official qualifying exam.
Please see exam info section for further exam details or get in touch with us if you need further enquiries.
What is instructor led training?
All of our trainers have years of experience in their field and are experts in delivering online instructor led training.
Which means they get to train you via a professional scripted and user friendly online LMS platform in a pre-recorded video format. You will learn at your own pace and access the course anytime, anywhere.
You will also be able bookmark, take test and quizzes, ask or submit your questions just like you are in a live class session.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review