Disaster Recovery Engineer
A Disaster Recovery Engineer is required in an organisation to prepare plans on how to ensure business continuity and recovery of lost data in the case of disruption in services, incidences and emergencies. This course will equip you with learning and skills required to be a certified disaster recovery engineer.
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Disaster Recovery Engineer Training
Every organisation or body of system deals with various types of data and information on a daily basis just as in our daily lives too. There are possibilities of disasters and incidence occurring that may lead to loss of such information and data even when protective measures are in place.
For organisations to establish organisational plans and business continuity when accidents or emergencies arise, it is necessary to build and implement disaster recovery methods. A Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer is required in an organisation to prepare such plans.
This training will equip the learner with skill they requires to be a disaster recovery engineer and to prepare for the certification exam.
This course is developed professionally in simple terms with comprehensive study guides, numerous examples and concepts making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
There are quizzes and mock exams during the training. Studying this course from LPT via elearning means you get quality training and the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of completion
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
See below and overview of the Disaster Recovery Engineer course syllabus, For a more detailed syllabus, kindly get in touch .
- Introduction and course overview
- How disaster happens through man made or natural causes
- Planning for Continuity of business
- Planning for disaster recovery
- Comparison of both
- Various ways of plannings and other methods available
- Stages of planning effectively for business continuity
- – Project Scope and Planning
- – Business Impact Assessment
- – Continuity Planning & Approval
- – Implementation
- Scopes and activities for the four phases of business continuity planning
- Project initiation, scope & planning
- Organisational management
- Team management
- Identifying risk
- Likelihood & impact assessment
- Design and Development Phases
- Business continuity plan and approval
- Business continuity plan and implementation
- Document business continuity plan
- Testing process and procedures
- Testing and ensuring plans are valid
- Document the testing process
- Four types of testings and their procedures
- Using IT for disaster recovery
- Disaster recovery & restoration strategies
- When system and hardwares fails
- Developing a disater recovery plan and procedures
- Insuring disaster and property for unforeseen contigencies
- Storage and backups
- Processing sites
- Hot, cold and warm sites
- Mutual Aid or Assistance Agreements
- Developing recovery plan and redundancy Implementations
- Module reviews and test
- Course summary & conclusion
This course would benefit:
Project officers, disaster engineer and anyone with interest in BCP and recovery process , IT Consultants etc
Will I get a certificate of completion after this course?
Please note: You will get a certificate of completion for the Disaster Recovery Engineer upon completing this course.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review