Scrum Immersion Training
Scrum is a subset of Agile, a lightweight process framework for agile development, and the most widely-used one in project management. This course consist of function and features of scrum, how to apply scrum principle to a given project and in a development team.
Students will learn about SCRUM fundamentals and key SCRUM artefacts. They will also learn about implementing SCRUM, utilising scrum principles and also be prepared to take the professional exam:
- Understand the concept of scrum and scrum immersion.
Gain fundamental knowledge of scrum & managing product development
Prepare for the professional certification exam & practice the exam
Test your knowledge via quizzes & exercises.
Course materials, quizzes and inline/end line exams to test knowledge included.
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!.
Scrum Immersion Training
Scrum is a subset of Agile, a lightweight process framework for agile development, and the most widely-used one in agile project management and collaboratively working. Students will learn about SCRUM fundamentals and SCRUM artefacts. They will also learn about user stories, scrum immersion and implementing SCRUM in agile project management and product development.
Student will gain fundamental knowledge in Scrum and how to immerse scrum in a development team. You will also learn about Scrum Concepts & Principles, Scrum artefacts, WBS, WIP, scrum roles, user stories, sprint review, retrospect, release, estimation, scrum goals, immersion and much more.
Training from LPT guarantees you are training from the best in the industry. You will be well prepared to write the official scrum master exams. Get started today and boost your career.
By the end of the Scrum Immersion e-learning training you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to Scrum, its principles & practices.
Gain knowledge of scrum and how to immerse scrum .
- Major Types of Methodologies and scrum artefacts
Understand how Scrum product backlog is managed & groomed.
Understand the Scrum principles, lifecycle, phases & procedures.
Understand user story, scrum goals and scrum ceremonies.
Apply the Scrum principles in context.
The below is a brief overview of the topics you will learn in this course. For a more detailed course curriculum, please get in touch to request for it:
Introduction to Scrum & Scrum Certification Exams explained
History of Agile
Agile Development Values
SDLC (Software Develeopment Lifecycle)
Scrum Concepts & Principles
Product Backlog Creation & Release Planning
Sprint Planning Meeting, Review & Goals
Scrum ceremonies & Scrum Artifacts
Product Backlog & Grooming
Scrum Team Roles & Responsibilities
Use Cases vs. User Stories
Effective user story
Project Delays reasons
Managing Scrum Teams
Facilitating Projects in Scrum
Evaluating scrum errors
Applying scrum correctly
Quizzes & Test in each chapter
- This course would benefit:
- Anyone that wants to understand Scrum and become a scrum product owner.
- Agile Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Aspiring scrum teams or scrum team members
- Other key staff involved in the design, development, management and delivery of agile projects, including:
- Project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Team managers (e.g. product delivery managers)
- Project assurance (e.g. business change analysts)
- Project support (e.g. project and programme office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
- Business Analyst
- Business consultants
- IT professionals
This training included in-course quizzes and end course quizzes and mock exam.
PLEASE NOTE: This course does not include the official exam, this will need to be purchased separately from the official bodies or please get in touch with us to help facilitate the process.
Salary speculation & Benefits
There are various benefits of taking the Scrum Immersion course among which are being knowledgeable about scrum, how to utilise scrum, career boost and advancement, professionalism, networking and potential job opportunities, proof of certification and much more.
The salary projection are as follows:
- Scrum Immersion professional: £40k-65,000 +/- per annum
- Scrum Developer- £45-60K +/- per annum
- Scrum Product Owner- £42k -65,000 +/- per annum
- Agile Project Manager – £40k- 62,244 per +/- per annum
- Agile Project Coordinator – £32,177-£52,000 +/- per annum
- Business Analyst – £40,781 -£55,000+/- per annum
- Scrum Master – £ 45,850-£60,000 +- per anum
Source : glassdoor, salaryscale, indeed.
How will I book the professional Scrum Immersion Exam?
You may book your exam through us after completing your training or anytime you are ready, please give at least 3 weeks ahead. You may also book via Scrumalliance.org or Scrum.org, whichever is preferred.
Will I get a certificate of completion after this course?
Yes, you will get a certificate of completion after you complete this course with the expected pass rate of 75%.
How long will it take for my exam code to be issued?
Your exam code are usually issued via email within 24 hours of purchasing your professional exam licence with the respective professional body or you can contact us to support you through the process.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Course and Also as a Blended Learning.
Submit your review