Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 – Basic to Advance Level
- Become smart at powerpoint presentation using professional features.
- Understand how to create and manage professional presentation.
- Learn from leading industry expert plus certificate!
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Microsoft Powerpoint 2013 Training
Get professional skill at creating and developing eye catching presentation with microsoft powerpoint 2013.
This training is a bundle package which consist of beginner to advance skill level. You will understand how to create appealing powerpoint using smart features like text, animations, graphics, templates and themes, audio clips, professional presentation, collaboration, smart creations etc.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get quality, up to date training and contents, study materials, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of Achievement
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2013 Course Outline:
- Introduction & Overview
- Getting Started with PowerPoint
- Navigate the PowerPoint Environment
- Create and Save a PowerPoint Presentation
- Developing a PowerPoint Presentation
- Performing Advanced Text Editing
- Adding Graphical Elements to Your Presentation
- Modifying Objects in Your Presentation
- Adding Tables and Charts to Your Presentation
- Preparing to Deliver Your Presentation
- Applying Transitions
- Deliver Your Presentation
- Customize the User Interface
- Set PowerPoint 2013 Options
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
- Adding and modifying SmartArt to a Presentation
- Working with Media and Animations
- Add Audio and Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
- Collaborating on a Presentation
- Store and Share Presentations on the Web
- Customizing a Slide Show
- Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Broadcast a Slide Show
- Create a Video or a CD
Upon completing this training, learner will be assessed by taking an online multiple choice questions with automatic grading. You can take the assessment test as many times as you want.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course, candidate will be awarded the relevant certificate for excellence. The certificate will be delivered as a digital copy, you may however contact us to purchase the printed version.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review