CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) + CAS-003 EXAM
CompTIA is a popular certification recognised wordwide. Organisations s relies of IT professionals to ensure their data secured. Achieve professionalism with the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification. The training will equip you with core knowledge in security assessments, enterprise security architecture, cryptography, hands-on trouble-shooting, implementing Network Security, virtualization and much more.
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Training
The advance level security practitioner certification will equip CASP+ certified professionals with skills to implement security solutions, policies and frameworks.
Organisational information and data can be compromised in todays modern world computing. Securing these vital data is a key focus for most organisations and businesses.
This intensive two parts bundle training is divided into two part. The first part is robustly packaged to equip and prepare the learner for the CAS-002 exam . The second part will equip the learner to sit for the CAS -003 exam which is included in this training + exam package.
This training and certification will equip the learner with advance skills in Enterprise security domain management, software vulnerability and security controls, security research and analysis, security assessments and incident response, disaster recovery and business continuity, integrating cloud and virtualization technologies, implementing cryptographic techniques, mobile device encryption and more.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 180 Days access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of completion
247 course Access
180 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP+) Course Training Outline:
- Overview of security & risk management
- Understanding of IT Governance
- Securing IT Enterprise & Business Units
- Understanding Risk, Threat & Vulnerabilities
- Threat & Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Risk Management Documentation
- Understanding Enterprise Security
- Enterprise Security Solutions & policies
- Organisational structure & Management Team
- Collaboration Across Business Units
- Requirement gathering
- Data Privacy & Legal Compliance
- Role of a Network Administrator & Programmers
- Network Security Components and Technologies
- Migration and Integration techniques
- Implementing Cryptography
- Cryptographic Tools and Techniques
- Cryptographic Applications
- Advanced Authentication
- Authentication and Authorisation Technologies Implementation
- Public Key Infrastructure function & features
- Message Authentication
- Biometric Authentication
- SSO and OAuth Process
- Advanced Identity Management Implementation
- Storage Technologies
- Managing Storage Issues
- Advanced Identity and Access Management Implementation
- Encryption Security & Digital Signature Techniques
- Code Signing, Attestation & File Encryption
- Communications and Collaboration Security
- Virtual Network Security Devices
- Types and Techniques Network Security
- Application & Protocol Level Security
- Network Security Components and Devices
- Network Solutions for Data Flow
- Advanced Configuration of Network Devices
- Environmental Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Cloud-Managed Networks
- Control Systems
- Application Security Controls
- Network Management and Monitoring Tools
- Collaboration Tools
- Communications and Collaboration Security
- Securing Remote Access
- Security Assessment
- Social Engineering
- Reverse Engineering
- Pen Testing
- Various Types of Social Engineering
- Mobile Device Security Management
- Host and End-point Security
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Cloud computing & virtualization
- Cloud and virtualization technologies
- Cloud Augmented Security Services
- Virtual Private Networks
- Virtualizing Servers and Desktops
- Virtual Machine Vulnerabilities & Threats
- Risk Management techniques, plan & processes
- Risk root cause analysis
- Risk Analysis Method
- Asset Management
- Hardening & Anti-malware
- Malware Sandboxing
- Firewall configuration
- Authentication and Authorization Technologies
- Infrastructure & Enterprise Design Security
- Conducting an Enterprise Security Analysis
- Integrate Data Security in the Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Application Integration Enablers
- Selecting Technical Deployment Models
- Emerging Technologies, Security Systems, and Services
- Network Traffic & Trend Analysis
- Incident and Data Breach Response
- Forensic & Computer Crime Investigations
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Due Diligence & Data protection
- Business continuity plan
- Disaster recovery techniques
- Evaluating issues & chain occurrences
- Tools & Diagrams for problem analysis
- Root cause and problem solving analysis
- Professionalism & team management
- Course review & conclusion
Note: This training includes the official CompTIA CASP+ CAS-003 exam voucher.
CompTIA CASP+ Exam Includes:
CASP+ covers the technical knowledge and skills required to conceptualize, engineer, integrate and implement secure solutions across complex environments to support a resilient enterprise.
- CompTIA CASP+ CAS-003
- 90 Multiple choice questions
- Multiple-choice and performance-based
- (165 Minutes minutes)
- Pearson VUE
This course is developed to equip you to sit for the qualifying exam. To book for the CAS-003 exam in the country you reside or your preferred, go to this page https://www.comptia.org/certifications/comptia-advanced-security-practitioner to book your certifying exam with CompTIA.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Learner will be awarded a certificate for CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) training upon course completion.
To obtain the qualifying certification from the awarding body, you will be required to sit and pass the qualifying exam (CAS-003) from CompTIA.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review
- Interactive & Scenario based learning
- Rich Video training
- Flexible Independent self-paced learning
- Leading industry experts tutors
- Certificates Included!
- Training Materials & study materials
- Demo & Hands-on Practise where applicable
- Bookmarking, Note taking!
- 24/7 Tutor Support
- Suits busy Lifestyle
- Independent Learning
COMPATIBILITY: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, PC, Mobile