Requirement & Scope Management Training
- Explores tools and techniques to gather requirements effectively.
- Understand Professional Bodies Concept of Requirement & Scope Mgt
- Manage stakeholders, scope management and requirement lifecycle
- Learn from industry leading trainers
- Enhance your professional skills today!
Study at your own pace! 365 Days Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Requirement & Scope Management Training
Understand project management tools and techniques for requirement lifecycle and scope management, IIBA Knowledge Areas, PMI Scope Mgt techniques, Use cases , Requirement gathering, Business Modelling, Tool & Techniques and more.
This training gives in-depth understanding of requirement Lifecyle management, tools and techniques for gathering requirements effectively, professional documentation of requirement, scope and scope creep management, software requirement documentation and modelling techniques, project management methodology, phases and more.
At the end of this training, student would have gained professional skills and confidence to boost their career.
Studying this course from LPT via eLearning route enables you gain world class quality training, professional delivery with up to date contents, well scripted study materials, expert industry leading trainers, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 365 Days access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
- Certificate of completion
247 course Access
365 Days Access
- Study guides
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Requirement & Scope Management Training Outline:
- Introduction & Course Overview
- Understanding Requirement Management
- Requirement Definition
- Understanding Requirement Gathering
- Listening & Communication Technique
- Understanding Stakeholders Requirement
- Stakeholder Requirement Management
- RACI matrix – linear responsibility chart
- Gathering Stakeholders Requirement
- Stakeholders Prioritization
- Requirements Elicitation
- Enterprise Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Evaluation Analysis
- Business Analysis Plan
- Business Analysis & Mgt
- Requirement Elicitation Technique
- Requirement Types
- Understanding Scope Management
- Scope Definition & Evaluation
- Understand Project Scope
- Evaluating Project Charter
- Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- WBS Components & Management
- Risk & Challenges
- Visual Conceptual framework
- The IIBA Requirement Mgt Concept
- Effective Requirement Management
- Business & System Requirements Mgt
- Test Cases
- Requirements Documentation
- Developing Use Cases Effectively
- Writing Use Cases
- Use Case Management
- Use Case Diagram
- Mastering the Requirements Process
- Methods of Requirement Development
- The RUP Method
- Scrum Method
- Phases Of Development
- Test Case Management
- Developing Testable Requirement
- Requirements Based Testing
- Software Requirements Specification
- Business Domain Modelling
- Advanced Requirement Tools & Techniques
- Various Diagrams & Analysis Tools
- Workflow Diagram
- Class Diagram
- Root Cause Analysis & Diagram
- Mastering Requirement & Scope Management
- Review & Conclusion
Anyone looking to enhance their professional skills can take this course!
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course, learner will be awarded a CPD accredited certificate .
What is eLearning Course Training?
eLearning training is a self paced learn-on-your-own flexible type of training. It includes a pre-recorded interactive scenario-based training video by selected industry experts, with all you need to learn smart and remotely from anywhere – at your own time, just like you are in a classroom!.
eLearning courses are available as on demand video training and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need, to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on. The flexibility of the on-demand eLearning training allows you to learn at the times you’re available either on your PC, Mobile, Tablet and Desktop.
eLearning training includes all you require to study smart such as the training videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides, note taking & bookmarking, official syllabus and mock exams where applicable.
You will also have access to Tutor support for free during the course of your training. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Interactive & Scenario based learning
Immediate training Access for specified days
Pre-recorded video trainings by leading industry experts
Certificates on completion of training
Training Materials & study materials
Practise & Hands on practice where required
Exercise files & Demos where specified
Bookmarking & Note taking facilities
Personal performance checks
Access to Tutor Support 24/7
Suit learners with busy Lifestyle & Independent Learners
Compatible on mobile, tablet and desktop
Learn at your own time from anywhere in the world
Flexible Independent self-paced learning
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review