Microsoft Outlook 2016 – Beginner to Advance Level
- Become a pro at using Microsoft outlook 2016!
- Understand how to manage your mail boxes and use calendars smartly!.
- Start learning as a beginner and grow to be an advance outlook 2016 user!
- Learn from leading industry expert, gain professional training plus certificate to show!
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Training
Gain professional understanding and advance skills in managing Microsoft Outlook 2016 application. This course is developed by industry experts and the training are split in two parts – Beginners and advance levels.
The courses are professional developed to enable the learners gain extensive understanding of Microsoft outlook 2016, starting as a beginner up to the advance level.
Learner will be understand how to manage Microsoft Office outlook 2016 application in mobile and desktop. You will understand – Navigating the Outlook 2016 Interface, managing outlook 2016 professionally, aOutlook Ribbon Tabs, Creating and Sending an Email, Format Message Content, Adding Illustrations to Messages, Tracking Messages, Creating a Recurring Task, Enhancing emails, Roles and Task management, Customisation and Advanced Options ,Formatting, Permissions, Archiving etc.
At the end of this course, learner should be qualified as a professional outlook 2016 user and will gain relevance certificate of excellence to show.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get quality, up to date training and contents, study materials, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of completion
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Microsoft Office Outlook 2016 Course Outline:
- Course Introduction
- Getting Started with Outlook 2016
- Formatting Messages
- Working with Attachments and Illustrations
- Customizing Message Options
- Organizing Messages
- Managing Your Contacts
- Working with the Calendar
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Modifying Messages and Setting Global Options
- Insert Advanced Characters and Objects
- Configure Global Outlook Options
- Customize the Outlook Interface
- Organizing, Searching, and Managing Messages
- Managing Your Mailbox
- Automating Message Management
- Working with Calendar Settings
- Managing Contacts
- Managing Activities Using Tasks
- Sharing Workspaces with Others
- Managing Outlook Data Files
- Using Archiving to Manage Mailbox Size
- Course review & conclusion
Upon completing this training, learner will be assessed by taking an online multiple choice questions with automatic grading. You can take the assessment test as many times as you want.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course, candidate will be awarded the relevant certificate for excellence. The certificate will be delivered as a digital copy, you may however contact us to purchase the printed version.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review