Microsoft Outlook 2010 – Beginner to Advance Level
- Become a pro at using Microsoft outlook 2010
- Understand how to create contacts, manage your mail box and use calendars smartly!.
- Start learning as a beginner and grow to be an advance outlook user!
- Learn from leading industry expert, gain professional training plus certificate to show!
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Microsoft Outlook 2010 Training
Are you aspiring to expand your skills and knowledge in microsoft outlook 2010? This course is developed by industry experts and the training are split in three parts – Beginners, Intermediate and advance levels.
The courses are professional developed to enable the learners gain extenstive understanding of microsoft outlook 2010, starting as a beginner up to the advance level.
Learner will be introduce to Microsoft Office outlook 2010, they will understand the fundamentals of outlook, how to set up and manage outlook, managing their emails, basic features of outlook, managing contacts, attachments, feel and look setting, meetings and appointments settings, task management etc.
The training will also equip learner with intermediate and advance skills like formatting and settings of the outlook interface, managing mail boxes like a pro, organising message tabs, contact list, html attachments, journal entries, customisation settings, organising messages, contacts and calendar, managing data files, contacts, mail merging and lots more.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get quality, up to date training and contents, study materials, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of Achievement
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 Course Outline:
- Course Introduction
- Exploring the Outlook Window
- Reading Email Messages
- Creating and Sending Email Messages
- Email Management
- Setting Up a Search Folder
- Printing Messages
- Working with Contacts
- Tasks Folder and To-Do Bar
- Creating and Sending Appointments
- Meeting Requests and Responses
- Customizing Outlook
- Hiding and Showing the Ribbon
- Changing User Interface Options
- Creating a Contacts Folder and Storing a Contact in it
- Customizing Messages
- Out-of-Office Messages
- Organizing Items and Creating a Folder
- Setting Rules
- Connecting with Colleagues via Outlook Social Connectors
- Staying Informed with RSS
- Managing Your Mailbox
- The Notes and Journal Folders
- Calendars and Contacts Management
- Mail Merges and Templates
- Working with Templates
- Showing the Developer Tab
- Sending a Message Based on a Template
- Adding a Field Code to Your Template
- Modules Questions & Test
- Reviews & Conclusion
Upon completing this training, learner will be assessed by taking an online multiple choice questions with automatic grading. You can take the assessment test as many times as you want.
Anyone can take this course.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course, candidate will be awarded the relevant certificate for excellence. The certificate will be delivered as a digital copy, you may however contact us to purchase the printed version.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review