Microsoft Excel 2013- Basic to Advance Level
- Professional Excel 2013 training from Beginners to Advance Level
- Gain skills in Microsoft Excel 2013 with edition updates
- Enhance your excel workbook and data analysis skills and more!
- Leading industry expert training plus certificate!
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Microsoft Excel 2013 Training
Gain professional skill and competence in Microsoft Excel 2013. This training is aimed at all level of learners, starting from the beginner to advance level.
You can start learning from the basic as a beginner in excel 2013 workbook, how to import and export data , basic excel functions then get skilled at intermediate features of excel such as formula creation, editing, formatting, graphics, pivotal tables and more. Learner will also learn microsoft excel 2013 advance functions such as advance data analysis, logical lookups, PivotCharts , micros, database functions and more.
Start learning today from leading industry expert and gain a certificate in Microsoft office Excel 2013.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get quality, up to date training and contents, study materials, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of Achievement
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Microsoft Office Excel 2013 Course Outline:
- Introduction & Overview
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel 2013
- Identify the Elements of the Excel Interface
- Performing Calculations
- Insert Functions in a Worksheet
- Using Relative, Absolute and Mixed Reference
- Modifying and Formatting a Worksheet
- Printing Workbook Contents
- Managing Large Workbooks
- Customizing the Excel Environment
- Creating Advanced Formulas
- Analysing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Organizing Worksheet Data with Tables
- Visualizing Data with Charts
- Analysing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Insert and Modify Graphic Objects
- Customizing Workbooks
- Inserting Comments and Hyperlinks
- Manage Themes and File Protection Options
- Automating Worksheet Functionality
- Update Workbook Properties
- Add Data Validation Criteria
- Auditing Worksheets
- Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors
- Analysing and Presenting Data
- Working with Multiple Workbooks
- Exporting Excel Data
- Create Interactive Data with Power View
Upon completing this training, learner will be assessed by taking an online multiple choice questions with automatic grading. You can take the assessment test as many times as you want.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course, candidate will be awarded the relevant certificate for excellence. The certificate will be delivered as a digital copy, you may however contact us to purchase the printed version.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review