Terms and Conditions – UK
London Prime Training provides training courses on www.londonprimetraining.com. We encourage prospective clients to read London Prime Training’s terms and conditions, prior to any purchases.
- The “Company”, “London Prime Training”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” – this refers to LPT
- “Client”, “Your”, “You” – this refers to the individual purchasing from London Prime Training that intends to attend a training event online or inhouse.
- “Booker” – this refers to the person making the booking with London Prime Training, on behalf of a client attending the course.
- “The Website” – this refers to the www.londonprimetraining.com.
- “Terms and Conditions” – this refers to the terms of usage and conditions under which all purchases are pursued and the website is utilised.
- “Booking Form” – this is an agreement between London Prime Training and its clients, with regard to prospective delivery of services.
- “Joining Instructions” – this refers to a set of instructions that are given to clients upon receipt of payment, regarding event-related details.
- “Booster Pass” – this refers to a non-refundable, non-cancellable, 12 month (unless agreed otherwise) agreement between London Prime Training and the client.
- “Working Days” – this refers to days between Monday and Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- “Registered office address” – 2 Frederick Street, London, England, WC1X 0ND
- “Self-paced” – same as Elearning type of training delivery which means you can study the course via a pre-recorded video ; on your own, at your pace.
- “Virtual Class”- is a online type of training delivery that entails having a live instructor training you on scheduled dates.
- “Face-to-face Classroom” – is a physical classroom type of training that is carried out by a physical trainer/instructor in a physical classroom at scheduled dates.
- All pricing quotations are only valid for 7 days from the date that they are first sent to the client. All prices are subject to change due to the dynamic nature of our business and of the training industry.
- The published prices exclude VAT. Clients and Companies must pay London Prime Training any VAT that is chargeable on services that are provided; London Prime Training will list the correct VAT amount on the invoice – as required by statute.
- All quotations exclude VAT. If the corresponding purchase is pursued, as required by statute, VAT will be applied at the point of purchase and feature within the sales invoice.
- The published prices do not include any travel, accommodation or living expenses which the client may incur in attending unless specifically mentioned on the Booking Form.
- VAT is payable regardless of the Client’s country of origin; the point of supply for VAT purposes is the location of the course. For E-learning courses, VAT will be charged with regard to the place of supply and the relevant tax legislation in the country of consumption.
- If a third party vendor, certification body, or service provider alters their examination fee or material cost, London Prime Training reserves the right to adjust the relevant training course prices to reflect such alterations.
- Training event prices listed on correspondence, brochures, leaflets, and materials belonging to London Prime Training are not legally binding due to anticipated price fluctuations; they are advisory at the time of public dissemination and do not constitute as part of a legal agreement.
- The course fee(s), including VAT, are payable in full immediately upon receipt of the invoice. Clients wishing to make payments made from non UK accounts or credit cards must be responsible for all bank charges in relation to the overseas transactions.
- Without prejudice or distortion to alternative rights listed, London Prime Training will impose a late payment charge of 8% over the Bank of England base rate. Payments can be made by major credit and debit cards, including American Express, inclusive of credit card charges.
- All company credit card payments will incur a card surcharge of 2.99%, except for payments made via American Express, which will incur a surcharge of 3.99%
- Where a Purchase Order is issued, it must clearly state the purchase order number, course dates, full Invoice amount, and contact details for invoicing. When more than one course is booked on the same booking form, full payment for all courses is required immediately upon confirmation before the commencement of the first course.
- Booster Pass contracts must be paid in full upon confirmation – prior to any clients attending an event. London Prime Training reserves the right to refuse entry to a training event until the course fee is paid in full. Please also note that examination results and certificates will not be issued until the full fee has been paid. London Prime Training “Booster Pass” product has a strict 12-month expiry policy (unless explicitly agreed otherwise on the booking form), which will be strictly adhered to under all circumstances.
Cancellations made by London Prime Training
- London Prime Training reserves the right to cancel, move, and reschedule a training event or course due to circumstances that are beyond London Prime Trainings control, such as trainer illness or low attendance. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact and notify clients of any alterations to their training event or course. If a training event is cancelled, London Prime Training will either re-allocate Clients on to future training events with the Client’s consent, offer Virtual training events, or offer a full refund of the pre-paid course fee.
- Except for instances provided under Clause 3, “Cancellations made by London Prime Training ”, the following cancellation fees will be imposed on all bookings, dependent on the number of days notice provided to London Prime Training .All cancellation and rescheduling fees are due immediately via debit or credit card.
- All cancellations made between 0-30 days prior to the course start date, are subject to a 100% cancellation fee, based upon the full course fee (+ VAT), which must be paid in full upon cancellation.
- All cancellations that are made between 31-40 days prior to the course start date, are subject to a 75% cancellation fee, based upon the full course fee (+ VAT), which must be paid in full upon cancellation.
- All cancellations that are made between 41-50 days prior to the course start date, are subject to a 25% fee, based upon the full course fee (+ VAT), which must be paid in full upon cancellation.
4. Re-scheduling courses or exams:
- Re-scheduling courses or exams with less than 30 days notice prior to the course start date, will result in a 75% charge of the full value of the course booked, in addition to the prior invoice inclusive of VAT.
- Re-scheduling courses or exams between 31-40 days prior to the course start date, will result in a 50% charge of the full value of the course booked, in addition to the prior invoice inclusive of VAT.
- Re-scheduling courses or exams between 41-50 days prior to the course or exam start date, will result in a 25% charge of the full value of original booking, in addition to the prior invoice inclusive of VAT.
- When a refund is issued to the Client by London Prime Training, the refund may take up to a maximum of 20 working days to be processed. Refunds will be processed using the same payment method that the original payment was made. Deposits and banking fees are non-refundable.
- London Prime Training will not be liable for any fluctuation in exchange rates or bank charges for overseas refund transactions.
- Course examination vouchers are non-refundable.
- Where a customer has outstanding monies, any refunds granted will be offset against any outstanding monies.
6. Changes to Courses:
7. Course Materials:
If for any reason (including but not limited to transit delays beyond the control of London Prime Training) courseware does not arrive on time for the course we will commit to replacing it at the earliest opportunity and make best endeavours to make temporary materials accessible, as required, to continue the learning programme. Refunds will not be granted for transit-related delays beyond the control of London Prime Training .
9. Course Suitability:
- The booker accepts that it is their responsibility that the course booked is suitable for the requirements and abilities of the clients attending. The London Prime Training’s employees may recommend courses or learning solutions, however, the assessment and the final decision concerning the suitability of the course is the Client’s responsibility. In cases where we have made recommendations, we do so in good faith and will not be wilfully misleading.
- All public and onsite training courses are delivered only in English unless specified otherwise and all Clients must be sufficiently proficient in the English language prior to attending the course.
London Prime Training reserves the right to refuse admission to any person whom it considers in its absolute discretion to be unsuitable for the training programme.
11. Booking on behalf of the Client:
In all cases the booker must bring these terms and conditions to the attention of Clients attending the event, if booking on their behalf. It is the booker’s responsibility to ensure that the Clients receive all the relevant information including the joining instructions, course and venue updates and that they meet the eligibility and published prerequisite requirements.
12. Onsite Training on a Client Specified Site:
13. Onsite and Trainer Expenses:
14. E-Learning, Online Learning:
- Course enrolment, fees, and log-in credentials are strictly non-transferable, non-cancellable, and non-refundable. Fair Usage Policy and Intellectual Property Rights apply to the access of study materials and prohibition of material dissemination.
- London Prime Training reserve the right to restrict access based on operational requirements including bandwidth consumption to ensure fair access to all learners. Access to e-learning/online products is granted for a 90 day period from the date of purchase. If you require an extension, please contact info@londonprimetraining .com to obtain an extension quotation.
- Whilst London Prime Training endeavours to ensure that the information on the online platform is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials on the site and we make changes to the e-learning/online content from time to time, without notice. London Prime Training reserves the right to change or alter course content from that which is published in order to maintain the high quality of the learning. All e-learning examinations are valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
All intellectual property rights for all course materials shall remain the property of London Prime Training. The Client agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, hire, lend, or copy the course materials or use them except for the purpose of personal reference. London Prime Training warrants that it will not knowingly include any copyright material in its course materials without licence, consent, or attribution.
16. Intellectual Property:
17. Warranty & Liability:
18. Personal Belongings:
Personal belongings or items belonging to a Client that are brought into a training course by the aforementioned Client, are the sole responsibility of the Client. London Prime Training accepts no responsibility for the items or any loss or damage that may occur during the course.
No deviation from these terms and conditions will be allowed without the express written permission of a Director of London Prime Training No communication either verbal or printed on our websites will override these Terms and Conditions. If, in any case, any of these conditions shall be held to be invalid or shall not apply, the contract and the other conditions shall remain in force and effect. These Terms and Conditions override all terms raised on a PO by a client.
22. Force Majeure:
- London Prime Training shall not be in breach of this contract if the provision of services are delayed or cancelled or reduced through any circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including acts of God (including but not limited to, fire, flood, earthquake, storm, snow, hurricane, or other natural disaster), sickness, war, invasion, act of foreign enemies, hostilities (regardless of whether war is declared), civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, terrorist activities, nationalisation, government sanction, blockage, embargo, labour dispute, strike, lockout, or interruption or failure of electricity or telephone service.
- Clients must ensure that they can attend the training courses that they are scheduled to attend. London Prime Training will not be held liable, financially or actually, for their non-attendance, whatsoever the reason may be.
25. Security and Encryption:
- We use the highest level of security and encryption methods available for processing payments online. We also strictly adhere to best practices of data protection. That means your payment details are as secure as they possibly can be when making a purchase with us.
- London Prime Training shall implement reasonable measures to ensure that correspondence and machines used during training events are free from viruses and potentially harmful malicious software.
- London Prime Training makes no warranty for the reliability, protection, or virus-free nature of the material that is downloaded from our website.
- All Client and Company information that is disclosed to London Prime Training will be kept confidential. Such information will not be disclosed by London Prime Training to any third party organisations or individuals, unless reasonably required for the performance of our service delivery, for example booking examinations.
- Such information shall only be disclosed to employees that require such knowledge to conduct their role at London Prime Training. Such individuals are subject to legally binding obligations of data protection and confidentiality.
- London Prime Training shall not be liable for the disclosure of any Client or Company information that is readily available in the public domain, or if dissemination is agreed in a legally binding written approval document.
Credit, where mutually agreed with London Prime Training to be left on a customer account, is non-refundable and must be redeemed within 6 months of the agreement date