Microsoft Excel 2010- Basic to Advance Level
- Professional Excel training from Beginners to Advance Level
- Gain skills in Microsoft Excel 2010 with edition updates
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Training package training!
- Understand data validation, vlook up, workbook formatting and more!
- Leading industry expert training plus certificate!
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Microsoft Excel 2010 Training
Gain professional skill and competence in Microsoft Excel 2010. This training is aimed at all level of learners, starting from the beginner to advance level.
You can start learning from the basic as a beginner in excel workbook editing, how to import and export data , basic excel functions then get skilled at intermediate features of excel such as data copying, editing, formatting, graphics, pivotal tables and more. Learner will also learn microsoft excel 2010 advance functions such as data analysis, PivotCharts , micros, database functions and more.
Start learning today from leading industry expert and propel your career the next level.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get quality, up to date training and contents, study materials, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of Achievement
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Course Outline:
- Course Introduction
- Getting Started with Spreadsheet Terminology
- Navigating a Worksheet
- Entering and Editing Text and Values
- Modifying a Worksheet
- Entering Functions and Text Formatting
- Printing Worksheets
- Creating and Moving a Chart Within a Workbook
- Managing Large Workbooks
- Graphics and Screenshots
- Using Multiple Worksheets and Workbook
- Advanced Formatting Using Special Numbers
- Outlining and Subtotals
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Web and Sharing Features
- Chart Formatting Options
- Documenting and Auditing
- Templates and Settings
- PivotTable and PivotCharts
- Logical & Statistical Functions
- Financial & Date Functions
- Lookups and Data Tables
- Advanced Data Management
- Exporting and Importing Text Files
- Analytical Tools
- Macros and Custom Functions
- Working with VBA Code and Creating Functions
Upon completing this training, learner will be assessed by taking an online multiple choice questions with automatic grading. You can take the assessment test as many times as you want.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course, candidate will be awarded the relevant certificate for excellence. The certificate will be delivered as a digital copy, you may however contact us to purchase the printed version.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review