CompTIA A+ ( Core 1& 2 Exam )
Kickstart your career as a PC hardware and software computer service specialist with this comprehensive CompTIA A+ certification course. Learner will learn technical skills required to become a IT Tech specialist in PC installation, systems management, configuration, storage devices, computer hardware & operating system management, troubleshooting and much more.
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
CompTIA A+ Training
IT & PC specialist are in high demand globally, getting an internationally recognised certification that will enable you gain competitive advantage in your industry.
This is an intensive training training IT and Network professionals who wants to enhance their skills and gain additional certification.
The training will equip you with skills to become a PC specialist and how to manage computer hardware and operating systems effectively. The training is robustly put together by industry experts and specialist following the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & 220-1002 exam syllabus.
At the end of this course, learner should be well equipped to take the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 & 220-1002 (Core 1 & 2) Exam and pass with confident.
Studying this course from LPT via eLearning route will give you access to a richly developed and up to date training contents, study materials, industry expert tutor, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of completion
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
CompTIA A+ Training Outline:
- Overview of CompTIA A+
- IT Safety guideline & measures
- PC Parts & components
- Steps in Analysing problems
- Evaluate root causes & issues
- Troubleshooting & Installation
- Documentation & report making
- Support & skills for IT Professionals
- Taking safety measures
- Preventive measure for pc component safety
- Troubleshoot Internal System Components
- Tools to use
- Safety & security Best Practices
- Managing waste & environmental safety
- Systems & PC’s Internal components
- Installing Power Supplies
- BIOS/CMOS/UEFI Configuration
- Managing & updating CPU’s
- Managing Internal storage devices
- Practice: PC System configuration
- Motherboards & chipsets
- Memory, RAM & expansion slots
- Panels, biochips & components
- Managing & understanding system processors
- The architectural structure of a processor
- Components of a processor
- Understanding of core processors
- Practising how to install & configure processors
- Understanding different types of memory
- Managing system’s memory
- ROM & RAM
- Memory installation & upgrade
- Troubleshoot Network Connections
- Managing hard drives
- Understanding BIO’s & CMO’s
- Hard Drives and Storage Devices
- Configure Shared Resources & Active Directories
- Practise IDE device installation
- Understanding various types of ports & cables
- Understanding types of connectors, Adapters and Converters
- Hardware displays
- Troubleshooting Displays issues
- Understanding I/O devices
- Understanding Portable Computers
- Understand & troubleshoot common Laptop issues
- Different types Printers and Scanners
- Install and Configure Printers
- Troubleshoot Print Device Issues
- Install and Configure Imaging Devices
- Configuring Mobile Device Network
- Mobile Apps & Device Connectivity
- Laptop Operations & Battery Maintenance
- Identifying potential risks & issues
- Managing Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Troubleshooting best practice & process
- Drives, Parts, System and Processors troubleshooting
- Understanding Operating Systems
- Common Operating Systems types
- Windows, Linux, and Mac features
- Configure and Use macOS & Linus
- Installation & operating systems registry
- Windows Applications installation & maintenance
- Tools for managing, upgrading & understanding
- Managing the control panel
- Security and Maintenance
- Practise windows remotely control & control panel management
- Practise OS migration, upgrade & configuration
- Manage Files & disk in Windows
- Optimisation of Windows Environment
- Installing, Removing, and Repairing Applications
- Changing Device Settings
- Storage Devices installation & configuration
- Configuring & Updating Drivers
- Network Configuration
- Managing Networking and Wireless Connections
- How to Network a Computer
- Recovery management
- System recovery & preventive measures
- Emergency Repair & RAID management
- Understanding cloud concepts & Architecture
- Virtualisation & cloud computing
- Cloud Computing Technologies & storage
- Cloud deployment & management
- System security management
- System Hardening & threats prevention
- Security Controls & authentication methods
- Incidence response and data protection
- Security Best Practices & procedures
- Course review & conclusion
Please note exams are not included in this CompTIA A+ training course.
To book the official CompTIA A+ (220-1001 & 220-1002) exam, please book directly from CompTIA in your nearest location or jurisdiction or please follow this link below for booking details https://www.comptia.org/testing/exam-vouchers/exam-prices#cloud .
Please get in touch for further enquiries.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Learner will receive a CPD Accredited certificate for CompTIA A + upon completing the training.
However, you will be awarded the official CompTIA certification upon applying for and pass the qualifying exam (Core 1: 220-1001 or Core 2: 220-1002).
What is eLearning Training?
eLearning training is a self paced learn-on-your-own flexible type of training. It includes a pre-recorded interactive scenario-based training video by selected industry experts, with all you need to learn smart and remotely from anywhere – at your own time, just like you are in a classroom!.
eLearning courses are available as on demand video training and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need, to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on. The flexibility of the on-demand eLearning training allows you to learn at the times you’re available either on your PC, Mobile, Tablet and Desktop.
eLearning training includes all you require to study smart such as the training videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides, note taking & bookmarking, official syllabus and mock exams where applicable.
You will also have access to Tutor support for free during the course of your training. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Interactive & Scenario based learning
Immediate training Access for specified days
Pre-recorded video trainings by leading industry experts
Certificates on completion of training
Training Materials & study materials
Practise & Hands on practice where required
Exercise files & Demos where specified
Bookmarking & Note taking facilities
Personal performance checks
Access to Tutor Support 24/7
Suit learners with busy Lifestyle & Independent Learners
Compatible on mobile, tablet and desktop
Learn at your own time from anywhere in the world
Flexible Independent self-paced learning
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review
- Interactive & Scenario based learning
- Rich Video training
- Flexible Independent self-paced learning
- Leading industry experts tutors
- Certificates Included!
- Training Materials & study materials
- Demo & Hands-on Practise where applicable
- Bookmarking, Note taking!
- 24/7 Tutor Support
- Suits busy Lifestyle
- Independent Learning
COMPATIBILITY: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, PC, Mobile