Microsoft Outlook 2013 – Beginner to Advance Level
- Become a pro at using Microsoft outlook 2013!
- Understand how to manage your mail boxes and use calendars smartly!.
- Start learning as a beginner and grow to be an advance outlook 2013 user!
- Learn from leading industry expert, gain professional training plus certificate to show!
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Microsoft Outlook 2013 Training
Gain professional understanding and advance skills in Microsoft Outlook 2013 application. This course is developed by industry experts and the training are split in two parts – Beginners and advance levels.
The courses are professional developed to enable the learners gain extensive understanding of Microsoft outlook 2013, starting as a beginner up to the advance level.
Learner will be introduce to Microsoft Office outlook 2013, they will understand the fundamentals of outlook 2013, managing outlook 2013 professionally, understanding in depth knowledge of managing emails, using advance email features like html attachments, managing commands, Contextual Tabs, meetings and appointments settings, enhancing emails, task management, customisation etc.
At the end of this course, learner should be qualified as a professional outlook 2013 user and will gain relevance certificate of excellence to show.
Studying this course from LPT via elearning route means you get quality, up to date training and contents, study materials, instructor led training, quizzes, test, plus the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of Achievement
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Microsoft Office Outlook 2013 Course Outline:
- Introduction & Overview
- Getting Started with Outlook 2013
- Navigate the Outlook Interface
- Perform Basic Email Functions
- Use Outlook Help
- Composing an email Message
- Checking Spelling and Grammar in a Message
- Attach Files and Items
- Creating and Applying an Email Signature
- Reading and Responding to Messages
- Manage Messages Using Tags, Flags, and Commands
- Managing Your Calendar
- Create and Update Contacts
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Customizing the Outlook Environment
- Configure Advanced Message Options
- Insert Advanced Characters and Objects
- Modify Message Settings, Properties, and Options
- Use Automatic Replies
- Advanced Message Management
- Manage Advanced Calendar Options
- Create Calendar Groups
- Manage Meeting Responses
- Advanced Contact Management
- Edit an Electronic Business Card
- Forwarding and exporting Contacts
- Managing Activities by Using Tasks and Journal Entries
- Sharing Workspaces with Others
- Managing Outlook Data Files
Upon completing this training, learner will be assessed by taking an online multiple choice questions with automatic grading. You can take the assessment test as many times as you want.
Will i get a certificate after completing this course?
Upon completing this course, candidate will be awarded the relevant certificate for excellence. The certificate will be delivered as a digital copy, you may however contact us to purchase the printed version.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review