AWS Administration Training
Amazon Web Services is a global infrastructure that enables businesses to scale in a robust manner. This course will introduce you to the benefit of cloud computing, the AWS infrastructure, fundamentals of cloud computing, cloud computing services and how to administer the database, migrate into cloud and much more.
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Amazon Web Services Administration Training
This course is developed to help you understand the essentials of administering the AWS infrastructure effectively. It is a robust secure platform that allows auto scaling and secure web application for effective business management.
Learners will understand the benefits and advantages of adopting the cloud platform, the scalability of the infrastructure, how to administer network application using AWS securely, migrating into cloud, database administration, AWS security, networking, storage management and much more.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of completion
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
See below the syllabus and overview of the Amazon Web Services Administration:
- Amazon Web Services overview
- Introduction to azure
- Understanding the basics of AWS
- Process of signing on, costing and services
- AWS services
- Create Account and Administrators Group
- Creating and Adding Users
- Users roles and permissions
- Cloud computing concepts
- Uses & types of cloud computing
- Getting started with AWS account
- Subscription management
- AWS Compliance and Security
- Identity and Asset Management (IAM
- Net and Content Delivery
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Database and storage overview
- Object Lifecycle, Versioning, and Permissions
- AWS Elastic Computing (EC2)
- Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Machine Image (AMI)
- Creating EBS snapshots
- Creating AWS Elastic computing
- AWS compute services
- Auto Scaling application
- Elastic Beanstalk Environment
- AWS Lambda Serveless computing
- Exploring AWS database options
- Amazon Relational Database Service
- Amazon non-relational databases
- in-memory data store and cache service
- Amazon Redshift relational database management system
- CloudFormation, CloudWatch and CloudTrail
- Database and server migration.
- Data transport service
- Transferring Data with the AWS Snowball
- Managing successful data migration
- Summary & closing
- Course revision
This course would benefit:
Will suit anyone or business interested in implementing and administering AWS infrastructure effectively.
Upon completing this course, learners will get a certificate in Amazon Web Services Administration.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review