Certified Penetration Testing Consultant
This course is designed specifically for professionals who have responsibilities for securing computer systems. It is designed specifically to teach the techniques and application required in penetration testing. Upon studying this course and passing the certification exam, student will be a Certified Penetration Testing Consultant.
Study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to learn at the comfort of your home – Anytime!! Anywhere!!!
Certified Penetration Testing Consultant Training
Organisation are required to secure their systems and ensure business continuity in case of unforeseen issues. It is essential to have professionals whom are qualified and equipped with the skills required to secure computer systems in a going on concern.
This course is developed for individuals and professionals within the industry who wants to learn more about Certified Penetration Testing Consultant (CPTC) Essentials. The course has been broken down to simple levels to enable ease of understanding.
During this course, learners will learn advance skills in penetration testing procedures, how to write a good report from a pen test, web application security, documentation. procedures, writing buffer overflow exploits, countermeasures against exploitation, layer 2 and 3 attacks, VPN attacks, SSL, defeating vulnerabilities, attacks & crashing and much more
This training will equip the learner with the advanced skill they requires to be a Certified Penetration Testing Consultant and to prepare for the certification exam.
This course is developed professionally in simple terms with comprehensive study guides, numerous examples and concepts making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
There are quizzes and mock exams during the training. Studying this course from LPT via elearning means you get quality training and the ability to study anywhere anytime, with 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
During the course of your study, you will be tested via quizzes and mock exams where required. The course is delivered via interactive learning videos and study materials with 12 months access to study 247 anywhere anytime.
This course is a training video developed by industry experts with up to date information and the best learning outcome. It include module exercises, interactive courses plus:
Certificate of completion
247 course Access
365 Days Access
Reviews, Quiz & Mock Exam
Interactive & Scenario based video learning
Compatibility on mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop
Certified penetration testing consultant course outline:
- Introduction and course overview
- How to form penetration testing team
- How to run a professional penetration testing from the perspective of project management
- Managing a penetration test project
- Initiation, planning, execution and closure phases of project management
- Penetration testing metric and risk management
- Penetration testing team roles, duties and management of team as a lead
- Project management in a cyber security industry
- PMI (PMBOK) body of knowledge four phase of activities penetration test lifecycle
- Penetration testing analysis
- Project charter development, tools & methodologies
- Industry standards documents
- Stakeholder identification & organisational structure
- Effective communication during all parties of a pen test project
- Cost estimate & resources management
- Planning processes activities of penetration test
- Scope definition
- Work breakdown structure
- Project milestone
- Workflow dependencies
- People, time and resources estimation
- Schedule development using diagram network
- Collating requirement & translation into technical requirement
- Risk identification & mitigation
- Budget & costing
- Quality planning
- Project execution & managing scope creep
- Budget & schedule compliance
- Quality assurance and checks
- Acquire, develop & manage project team
- Performance tracking
- Stakeholders expectation management
- Release of risk assessment
- Procurement management & closing
- Project closing procedures
- Network mappers & scanning
- Overview of Network mapping
- Network mapper automation
- Network mapper report documentation
- Processes of exploitation & countermeasures
- Evasion, precision strike and customised exploitation
- Zero day stration, means of attcks and explotation
- Understanding spike
- Setting up spike fussing
- Understanding Vulnserver & its Source Code
- TCP Application fuzzing & fuzzing script
- Buffer Overflow Exploits & Immunity Debugger
- Understanding how to manage Web Application Security, compromise and Exploitation
- Zapping & interception
- Stack on Linux
- Extreme Stack Smashing
- Software Exploits & Common Targets
- Data Execution Prevention & configuration
- Vulnerable Server Setup & script running
- Immunity Crash Review, Debugger & proof of concept code
- Vulnerable Server & Crash Again
- How to document Penetration test & Technical Report effectively
- Course modules Review & test
- Summary & closing
This course would benefit:
Testing consultants, network and application analyst, IT technical specialist IT Consultants etc
There are modules review and course test during this course which will enable you earn the certificate of completion for the penetration testing consultant upon completing the course.
The training and mock exam will prepare you to take the certification exam.
Please note this training does not include the official exam.
Will I get a certificate of completion after this course?
Please note: You will get a certificate of completion for the Certified Penetration Testing Consultant upon completing this course.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Rate & Review this course
We love feed backs! Kindly rate and review this course via the button below.
Submit your review