Scrum Training Bundle
Get introduced to the vibrant world of scrum, become savvy in all things Scrum.
Gain exposure to Scrum Master, Scrum Immersion, Scrum Developer and Scrum Product Owner.
Course materials, quizzes and inline/end line exams to test knowledge included.
Self study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to study this online course at the comfort of your home. Anytime!! Anywhere!!!.
Scrum Training for your Team or Organisation will enhance your learning and development. Scrum is considered as an agile project management and is widely adopted in many countries, including the UK and worldwide. It equips you with excellent skills that will help you in managing different projects effectively.
This course will give you good introduction to scrum and all things scrum, his course, you will be skilled at how to facilitate meetings in Scrum, manage and planning scrum projects, user stories, sprint review, retrospect, release, estimation and much more.
Training from LPT guarantees you are training from the best in the industry. You will be well prepared to write related official exams that will get you noticed by your employer.
By the end of the Scrum e-learning training you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to Scrum and its practices.
- Understand how Scrum project is planned and managed.
- Understand the Scrum principles and how its applied to projects.
- Understand the Scrum ceremonies and the concepts of Scrum
- Apply the Scrum principles in context.
Scrum Training Bundle Course Overview:
Introduction to Scrum
Scrum Team Responsibilities
Scrum Projects Facilitation
Scrum of Scrums
Facilitating Projects in Scrum
Scrum Concepts & Principles
Scrum Phases & Processes
Scrum Roles and Responsibilities
The Scrum Team
Planning & Project Vision
User Group Meetings
Prioritized Product Backlog
Epics & Personae
Product backlog estimation
Product Backlog prioritisation
100 Point Method
Definition of Done
Manage Quality, Change, and Risk
Quality Management in Scrum
Scrum vs. Waterfall
Planning & Estimating a Project
Sprint Review and Retrospect
Release & Retrospect Project
Quizzes & Test
- This course would benefit:
- Anyone that wants to understand Scrum.
- Agile Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Aspiring scrum teams or scrum team members
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of agile projects, including:
- Project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Team managers (e.g. product delivery managers)
- Project assurance (e.g. business change analysts)
- Project support (e.g. project and programme office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
- Business Analyst
- Business consultants
- IT professionals
This training included in-course quizzes and end course quizzes and mock exam.
PLEASE NOTE: This course does not include the official exam, this will need to be purchased separately from the official bodies or please get in touch with us to help facilitate the process.
Scrum Salary & Benefits
The salary projection are as follows:
- Agilr Project Manager – £48,244 per +- annum
- Agile Project Coordinator – £34,177 per +- annum
- Business Analyst – 40,781 +- per annum
- Product Owner manager – £54,194 +- per annum
- Scrum Master _ £ 50,850 +- per anum
Source : salaryscale
Will I get a certificate of completion after this course?
Yes, you will get a certificate of completion after you complete this course.
How long will it take for my exam code to be issued?
Your exam code are usually issued via email within 24 hours of purchasing your professional exam licence with the respective professional body or you can contact us to put you through the process.
How do I book my exam?
Kindly contact us to request info about the Scrum exam booking via the contact us page
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Course and Also as a Blended Learning.
Submit your review
This training is extensive, i learned so much and proud to be a scrum master.
This is a well put together course, i have learnt so much about scrum from taking this course. thanks to the team, the support was great.