Introduction to Agile
Get introduced to various types of Agile Models & Methodology:
- Agile Scrum
- XP software development
- Lean software development
- Kanban and other agile methodologies.
Self study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to study this online course at the comfort of your home. Anytime!! Anywhere!!!.
Introduction To Agile Training
This training will introduce you to Agile methodology, principles, processes various methods of agile methodology.
Agile is an iterative approach to project management and software development that helps teams deliver value to their customers faster, small increments.
You will learn about the Agile methodology and its overview, get an introduction to Scrum, understanding lean software development, Kanban, understand XP software development and other agile methodologies.
You have 12 month access to learn and complete this course. There are quizzes at the end of the training to test you on what you have learnt. Studying via elearning will enable you study anywhere anytime.
By the end of this e-learning course you should be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Agile Methodology.
- Get introduced to the principles and methodology of agile practices.
- Understand the functions and features of Agile practices .
- Be familiar with Agile tools and artifacts
- Understand various types of Agile Methodology : Lean software development, Kanban, Scrum, XP software development and other Agile models.
Introduction to Agile
Scrum/Agile Mentoring Community
The Bloom’s Taxonomy
Scrum Certification Exams
The Overview of Agile
Understanding Agile Terms
The Agile Manifesto
Agile Manifesto Principles
Team Performance Practices
Agile Tools and Artifacts
Understanding Lean Software Development
The Seven Principles of Lean
Decide as Late as Possible
Deliver as Fast as Possible
Empower the Team
Build Integrity In
See the Whole
Benefits of Lean
Kanban Four Principles
Start with What You Do Now
Agree to Pursue Incremental, Evolutionary Change
Respect Current Process, Roles, Responsibilities, and Titles
Encourage Acts of Leadership at all Levels
Make Policies Explicit
Implement Regular Feedback Loops
Improve Collaboratively, Evolve Experimentally
Software Development Lifecycle Management
Empirical Process Control
Plan & Estimate
Review & Retrospect
XP Software Development
XP Core Values
Extreme Programming (XP) Practices and Adoption
Other Agile Models
Feature Driven Development
Comparing Agile Methods
Anyone can take this course , however this course would benefit:
- An organisation that is transitioning into Agile or Individuals who wants to gain an introduction into the knowledge of Agile Methodology and practices.
- Project managers and aspiring Agile Project Managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Team managers (e.g. product delivery managers)
- Business Analyst & Business Change Analysts
- Project support & PMO’s
- Engineers, Software Developers, Solution Architects & any professional who wants to have an understanding of Agile methodologies.
This is an introductory course and there are no official exam to sit for. During the course of your study and at the end, you will be accessed via learning quizzes, mock exam and questions with answers.
Do I require any prior qualification to take this course?
Anyone aspiring to understand Agile and its methodology can take this course. Either as part of a project team, team member or wanting to transit into Agile.
What will i get at the end of this course?
Upon completion of this course, you can earn up to 6 CEUs for full completion.
Is there a progression after taking this course?
You may progress further to gain further core knowledge in Agile and its related professional courses. We offer training in Agile Scrum, Business Analysis, Project Management and other Agile professional certification. Search through our course list to start learning.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Can I review or rate this course?
Yes, you can rate and review this course. We are happy to hear your feedback, kindly fill the form below to submit a review.
Submit your review
Excellent course and nice experience, will definitely progress on this.
I have gained much more than just an introductory course, I learn alot about agile and i must confess it is very self explanatory.
Very informative, thanks for your support.