Agile Scrum Training
Work at your own pace and complete the entire classroom the comfort of your own home.
Agile Scrum Training
IT Governance & Compliance Training for your Team or Organization Supercharge your organization’s learning and development with an award-winning training provider is considered as the de facto project management standard that is widely adopted in many countries, including the UK and Australia. It equips you with excellent skills that will help you in managing different projects effectively and in managing the risks associated with the projects and hence, is a highly revered skill in the project management world
By the end of the PMP e-learning courses you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PMP
- Understand how the PMP principles underpin the PMP method
- Understand the PMP themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PMP processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Apply the PMP principles in context
Organisations and Project Management
The Basics of Project Management
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Cost Management
Project Quality Management
Project Human Resource Management
Project Communications Management
Project Risk Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Stakeholder Management
- This course would benefit:
- Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Team managers (e.g. product delivery managers)
- Project assurance (e.g. business change analysts)
- Project support (e.g. project and programme office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff
Upon completing this PMP course, you will be accessed via learning quizzes and question with an expected 70& pass rate. You can attempt the mock exam as many times as you want.
PLEASE NOTE: This course does not include the official exam, this will need to be purchased separately. You can earn up to 30 CEUs for fully completing this course series.
The format of the PMP official exam is as follows:
- 200 questions
- 25 are considered pre-test questions
- 4 hours CBT examination duration
- Exams are available via testing centres (prometric)
- Computer based examination
- To apply, complete the online exam application at www.pmi.org.
You will be examined in the below areas:
- Initiating: 11%
- Planning: 23%
- Executing: 27%
- Monitoring and Controlling: 21%
- Closing: 9%
- Professional and Social Responsibility: 9%
Maintaining a PMP® credential:
To maintain your PMP, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
Career advancement, professionalism, networking and potential job opportunities, cv booster, proof of certification and much more.
The salary projection are as follows:
- Project Manager – £48,244 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £384,177 per annum
- Business development executive – 33,781 per annum
- Business Development manager – £34,194 per annum
Will I get a certificate of completion after this course?
Yes, you will get a certificate of completion from our sister accredited body after you complete this course.
How long will it take for my exam code to be issued?
Your exam code are usually issued via email within 24 hours of purchasing your professional exam licence via pmp.org you can contact us to put you through the process.
How do I book my exam?
When you are ready to take your exam, you may contact us to book your official PMP course through. Within 48 hours of redeeming your exam code you will receive your exam voucher and full instructions on how to book your chosen exam.
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Course and Also as a Blended Learning.