Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®- Elearning
The Agile Certified Professional is a globally recognised certification from PMI with a professional exam based certification. Understand the official exam application process and get prepared for the exam. Pass with ease upon learning core aspect of Agile principles, tools, value-driven delivery and much more. Earn an industry recognised certification and boost your career today!
Self study at your own pace! 12 Month Access to study this online course at the comfort of your home. Anytime!! Anywhere!!!.
Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) Training
The Agile Certified Practitioner is a comprehensive PMI agile certification training that prepares the learner for the PMI-ACP certification exam. The exam preparation training will give you the professional knowledge of agile methodology, principles, processes, stakeholders management, problem identification and solution etc.
This course is well developed in simple terms and are professionally developed with comprehensive study guides with numerous examples and concepts making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
Learning this course from LPT will give you the ability to prepare for your certification exams adequately. There are quizzes, text and course exams at the end of the training to test you on what you have learnt. Studying via elearning will enable you study anywhere anytime as you have 247 access to the learning portal for 12 months.
By the end of this e-learning course you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to agile practitioner and (PMI-ACP)®.
- Understand principles and methodology of agile practices.
- Understand the functions and features of Agile practices to prepare you for the (PMI-ACP)®certification exam.
- Understand the Agile Practitioner PMI processes and how they are carried out professionally.
- Apply the professional (PMI-ACP)® principles in your organisation.
- Introduction to the certification process and exam.
- The Agile Principles
- The Agile Mindset
- The Agile Methodolody
- Scrum & Scrum Roles
- Scrum Board
- Kanban board for scrum
- Iteration zero in scrum
- Sprint planning & Sprint Meeting
- Project Integration Management
- Understanding Extreme Programming
- Understanding Release Planning
- Understanding Iteration Planning
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Core Practices – Shared Understanding
- Core Practices – Programmer Welfare
- The Extreme Programming Workflow
- Extreme Programming Core practices
– Continuous Process Development
– Shared Understanding
– Programmer Welfare
- The Extreme Programming vs Scrum
- The Feature Driven Development (FDD)
- Feature-Driven Development (FDD) vs. Scrum
- Dynamic Systems Development (DSDM)
- Eight Principles of DSDM
- Crystal Overview and Methods
- Automated Tests, Configuration & Integration Management.
- Lean Software Development (LSD).
- The Kanban Board & Task
- Core Principles of Kanban
- Scrum vs. Kanban
- Scaling Agile
- SAFe 3.0 & Core Values
- Nexus Process Flow
- Retrospective & Refinement Meetings
- LeSS vs Scrum
- Disciplined Agile Development (DAD)
- DAD vs. Scrum
- PMOs & Organisations Structures
- Value Stream Mapping & Value Driven Development
- Risk & Risk Management
- Burndown Chart & Burn Up Chart
- Stakeholder Engagement & Management
- User stories & Acceptance Criteria
- Gherkin Syntax
- Management vs. Leadership
- Servant Leadership & Team Management
- Leadership & Management Styles
- Team Empowerment
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Brainstorming Techniques & Time boxing
- Agile & Agile Test Pyramid
- Value Based Analysis, Decomposition & Prioritisation
- Agile Estimation & Planning
- Analysis of problem identification & resolution
- Defects Management
- More About Test Driven Development Model
- Extreme Programming & Refactoring
- Problems Data Gathering & Insights
- The Five Why’s
- Continous Improvement & Restrospectives
- Domain Knowledge & Task
- Course Conclusion.
- This course would benefit:
- An organisation that is transitioning into Agile or Individuals who wants to gain indepth knowledge of Agile Methodology and practices.
- Project managers and aspiring Agile Project Managers
- Other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including:
- Project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Team managers (e.g. product delivery managers)
- Business Analyst & Business Change Analysts
- Project support & PMO’s
- Engineers, Software Developers, Solution Architects & any professional who wants to know more about Agile.
Upon completing this the Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam preparation course, you would have gained comprehensive knowledge of Agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP), test- driven development (TDD.) and much more.
You will be accessed via learning quizzes, mock exam and questions with an expected 70& pass rate. You can attempt the mock exam as many times as you want. You will also gain 21 PDU’s/CEU’s.
PMI-ACP® Certification: You will have the option to purchase and book your PMI-ACP® certification exam. To qualify for the PMI-ACP®, you must have spent :
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams. If you have gained a current PMP® or PgMP® certification, this satisfy the requirement but is not a compulsory requirement to apply for the PMI-ACP® Certification.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project with teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
- Basic knowledge of IT, Projects, Managing Teams and English Language Literacy.
PLEASE NOTE: This course does not include the official exam, this will need to be purchased separately.
What are the salary expectations and benefits?
You will benefit from being professionally recognised, career advancement, networking and potential job opportunities, cv booster, proof of certification and much more.
The salary projection globally are as follows:
- United Kingdom GBP 33,000 – 75,000
- United States of America USD 62,000 – 162,000
- Canada CAD 56,000 136,000
- Australia AUD 70,000 – 171,000
- India INR 443,000 – 2,000,000
The salary projection in various roles with the PMI-ACP® certificate are as follows: ( In British Pounds £)
- Project Manager – £45,000 – £75,000 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £384,177 per annum
- Agile Coach – £68,000 – 125,000 per annum
- Scrum Master – £55,000 – £90,000
- Software developer – £50,000 – £90,000
In US Dollars ($)
- Project Manager : $59,000 – $87,000
- Senior Project Manager: $65,000 – $115,000
- Agile Coach : $88,000 – $133,000
- Scrum Master : $75,000 – $110,000
- Software developer: $65,000 – $106,000
These are salary expectations and speculation, years of experience, location and other factors may affect what you will earn.
Will I get a certificate of completion after this course?
Upon completion of training, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement. You will also gain additional certification upon booking and sitting for the PMI-ACP official certification exam from PMI.
Please contact us for further enquiry.
Tell me about the (PMI-ACP)® exam structure?
Your exam code are usually issued via email within 48 hours of purchasing your professional exam licence via pmi.org you can contact us to put you through the process.
- Online psychometric exam which can be booked in various centres in your location, check pmi.org to view your nearest test centre.
- 120 Multiple choice questions
- 3 hours examination duration
How do I book my exam?
When you are ready to take your exam, you may contact us to book your (PMI-ACP)® exam or book through the the PMI awarding body.
If you book your PMI-ACP exam through us, you will be issued your exam voucher within 48 hours and full instructions on how to sit for the exam in your chosen country or location .
What other methods of learning do you offer?
We offer this course as a Self-paced Elearning Course, Virtual Online Class, Blended Learning, Group Booking or In-house training. Contact us or search our website for other delivery type for this course title.
Submit your review